Safety Message

Getting Involved FAQs


What kind of donations does ESCADV accept?

ESCADVs accepts cash/check, in-kind services and donations of necessary items.

I am de-cluttering my house. What items does ESCADV need most?

ESCADV clients often need kitchen and basic household items when they are transitioning to a new residence. Clean used furniture is also needed. Paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, etc) and cleaning products and supplies (brooms, buckets, mops) are also in high demand for shelter and transitioning clients.

Are there particular services ESCADV needs in-kind donations or volunteers for?

ESCADV needs a mover (or someone with a pick up truck) to help move furniture donations. ESCADV also needs assistance with lawn care, landscaping, printing, plumbing and basic maintenance. If you have a service to donate and it is not on this list please call. We may need your help!

Who should I contact with donations?

Clothing donations are accepting at 130 Market St. Onancock, VA 23417. The phone number there is (757) 787-1959. If you have a donation of large household furniture, please call (757) 787-1959 to arrange delivery to one of our offsite storage units.

© 2018 ESCADV | Design, Hosting and Application Development by Delmarva Digital